About Caribbean Wedding
Caribbean Wedding is a wedding planner from Punta Cana. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dominican Republic, Caribbean, and Cap Cana Area. Caribbean Wedding is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Punta Cana and Cap Cana wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in wedding and event planning, engagement, marriage proposal, bridal showers, vendor organization, flowers decoration, wedding ceremony arch and reception decoration, wedding beauty parlor, professional wedding photography and videography, as well as sailing yacht tour .
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of weddings do you accommodate? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
- What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
- How many planners do you work with? We are certified and accredited weddings and event planners.
- What style of wedding do you specialize in planning? What ever style of wedding you would like planned for your special day, we will happily accommodate! Big or small, extravagant or low-key, we do it all!
- What additional types of events do you service? Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBT Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
- Accepts: Cash, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa
- Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
- Are all purchases (hotel, cars, excursions, and airfare) placed into one booking and charged a single transaction fee? Yes
- How/when can I reach you when on my trip in case of emergency? In case of emergency during your vacation, please feel free to contact us on our private line at +1 829 8052170
- Are you willing to be available after business hours if necessary? Yes